Thursday, March 24, 2016

Facing the sea, there are spring blossoms

Facing the sea, there are spring blossoms

From tomorrow, I will be a happy man
Grooming, chopping, and traveling around the world
From tomorrow, care about food and vegetables
I have a house, there are spring blossoms

From tomorrow, I will write letters to family
Tell them my happiness
What the lightening of happiness has told me
I will tell everyone

Give a warm name to every river and every mountain
Strangers, I wish you happy
May you have a bright future
May you marry who you love
May you have happiness in this earthly world
I only wish to face the sea, where there are spring blossoms
                                                                         - By Haizi, a Chinese poet, 1989



Spring is here. If you pay close attention, you will see spring blossoms, buds on the tree, birds chirping....It's time to find a elegant spring dress, put on your perfect smile, match with the best nail art, and then pack up and go out to witness the awakening new life.

   From: pinterest.com




      From: pinterest.com

   From: pinterest.com



These simple but elegant nail designs can be easily done at home.
Try MelodySusieVioletiel 24W LED Lamp which provides salon quality and efficient nail curing and with 15s/30s/60s timers to match your curing need.


For more information, please visit MelodySusie Official Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment